The development of LED lighting has provided a new breakthrough in design and energy saving. LED being very small, can be used in many areas where normal lighting is not possible. A LED that consumes 3 watts can give the equivalent of 20w of light. Creating very little heat.
The primary benefits of LED based lighting are energy efficiency, long life, minimal maintenance and reduced air conditioning requirement to property areas. Our products come in a multiple of ranges from two globally known brands and meet all specifications. They are cool, warm or daylight white.
Comparing with traditional lighting, our LED lighting saves between 50% – 90% on electricity costs. They have a lifespan up to 15 times longer than traditional lamps. As well as being Eco-friendly, no UV or IR, lead and mercury free with zero air pollution.
- Significant energy cost savings.
- Improved lighting quality in various areas.
- Our LED products are on the ECA list (Enhanced Capital Allowance), allowing significant tax savings.
- Guaranteed Savings.
- Maintenance costs significantly reduced.
- LED products come with a minimum 2 year warranty and last an average of 50,000 hours.
- All our LED products are designed to be plug and play replacements, using existing fittings. Some fittings may require a simple modification.
- Significant reduction in carbon emissions.
- LED products can be disposed of more safely as they contain no pollutants.